JMS on Usenet

Subject: Re: ot-ATT JMS - JEREMIAH - WOW!!
Date: 10 Mar 2002 07:50:04 GMT
From: (Jms at B5)

>Ehh... That's not really encouraging. Given that you are a couple of
>episodes ahead of the rest, you should *know* if you've managed to tap
>into that potential by now. C'mon - boast a little. You can't let the
>"jms is an arrogant egomaniac bastard" crowd down like this.

I think it's a great series, but then I have a vested interest in saying that,
so anything along those lines needs to be taken (I think this is right) cum
granus salus.

>What's, say, your 3 favorite episodes to date?

My favorite three so far would be Firewall, And the Ground Sown with Salt, and
Journeys End in Lovers Meeting.

and don't send me story ideas)