Subject: Re: JMS: Jerry Doyle and crew wanted to revive Babylon5?!
Date: 15 May 2001 20:48:00 -0700
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>>you are a one-trick-pony. I think it's time you faced that, stopped
>>trying to delude yourself that you have any real talent. You got one
>>lucky break. Please don't throw it away.

I just love psychopaths that write this kind of thing.  It's so easy to
deflate.

So, Murder She Wrote, and Twilight Zone, and Nightmare Classics (which got me a
Writers Guild nomination)...those don't exist, because a one-trick pony either
HAS only one thing, or DOES only one thing, and just that alone discredits the
thing.

And there's the comics, that range from top ten to top twenty sellers, the
Rising Stars book that is en route to becoming a feature film, the other
project that is a go order for a new series....

People like to think that simply saying something like the above will make it
true.

And by harping on this endlessly, they become the one-trick, or the one-note,
pony...a pony that will fade into obscurity and be utterly forgotten...where
those shows will go on forever.