Subject: Re: TLT ADVANCE REVIEW! (No Spoilers)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:58:36 -0000
From: "jmsatb5@aol.com"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

A quick advisory to B5 fans in the LA area....

At the Petco Park screening for the B5:TLT trailer, I announced that I
and the cast would be signing at the Best Buy store in West Hollywood
this Tuesday afternoon.

Unfortunately, due to the press of work, and the fact that I was run
so ragged all during the convention that I got zero work done, I won't
be able to go to the Best Buy signing.  The second draft on Surfer is
due this coming week and I've canceled all other meetings or outside
stuff in order to stay in and write like a fiend.

So my apologies to those who are going to attend, but I'm up to my
ears and can't get away.

jms