Subject: Conventions on Hold
Date: 13 Aug 2006 02:42:03 -0700
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

Tonight I sent this note to all parties with whom discussions are or
have taken place concerning convention appearances through the rest of
the year.

With regrets to all concerned, the crush of work has left me no choice
but to cancel all convention plans through at least February '07, and
potentially beyond that.  This is something I have been agonizing over
for some time, but recent events have left no room for maneuvering.

My sincere and profound apologies to all concerned.  I hope you will
understand that this was not a decision made lightly, and it is my hope
that we can reconvene in the future.

With regrets --

jms