Subject: Re: from jms: too damned much stuff
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:32:47 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

A follow-up on this subject....

Tomorrow, the Seeing Double auctions start at 1:00 p.m. PST

By "seeing double" I mean that I have two of these, and there's no
reason for me to hold on to both, so I'm putting one of them up in each
of these three auctions.

The first two are doubles of my complete He-Man and She-Ra production
archives, NOT the scripts, but a truckload of other stuff.
Storyboards, art, memos, series bibles, publicity stuff, you name it.

The third one...is the one that I debated about for a long time, but I
want this whole thing to be kind of special, to put something that I
would want to have as a fan, not just to clear out stuff from the
garage.  Something...special.

Because that's almost half the fun...knowing these things are going to
get good homes, appreciated and shown off.

So what's item number three?

Nothing less than one of the two Medals from the Battle of the Line
seen in Sinclair's quarters in the pilot.  Both were used on screen,
interchangeably.  I'm keeping one, and letting the other one go to a
fan who can appreciate it.

Yep.  THAT medal.

The one that changed everything for the Babylon 5 storyline.

jms

(Message content copyright (c) 2005
by Synthetic Worlds, Ltd.
Permission to reprint specifically