Subject: Re: Attn JMS: Just curious...classic He-Man DVDs
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:49:15 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

Given that the show is FINALLY coming to DVD later
this year from BCI Eclipse, would you be interested in contributing to
the DVD sets if you were contacted about it?  I'd love to see an
interview with you included on the DVDs, talking about the show and the

experience of making one of my favorite shows.

I've already been interviewed for the DVDs, on-camera.  Didn't do a
commentary, but did do the interview...and for those who asked later,
yes, I did indeed do the Ram Man song...guaranteed to cause bleeding of
the ears to anyone who hears it, so consider yourselves warned.

jms