Subject: Re: To JMS
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:48:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>Hmm...the quoted part didn't show up. I was referring to...
>

>>Jms at B5 wrote:
>
> > The Bible clearly states that at one point the Sun was stopped in its
>orbit
> > around the Earth,

>> Where in the heck is that? Specifically, by chapter and verse? I don't
>> recall reading anything like that... (not calling you a liar or
>> anything, just curious).

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved." (Psalm 104:5)

"The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved." (Psalm 93:1)

"Say among the nations, 'The Lord reigns.' The world is firmly established; it
cannot be moved." (Psalm 96:10)

"Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot
be moved." (1 Chronicles 16:30)

"'O sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.' So the
sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its
enemies." (Joshua 10:12-13)