JMS on Usenet

Subject: Re: "Crusade" DVDs in TNT order
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 03:52:37 +0000 (UTC)
From: (Jms at B5)

>I guess noone at WB would admitt that they basicly had lied to Joe. But I do
>hope that the truth will come out one way or another.
>Joe, will there ever be a conversation between you and WB about this

Oh, that conversation has already begun.

My latest email reads as follows:

"Scott --

Since you have not replied to my email asking why the bait-and-switch was done
in regards to my commentary, I have no idea why this was done or how you plan
to rectify the situation.

Many fans are asking the same questions of me, but since I don't have this
information, I though the simplest and most efficient solution would be to give
them your email address so they can inquire of you directly.  If I don't hear
back in a couple of days, I'll assume you don't mind."

and don't send me story ideas)