Subject: Re: JMS: When did you know?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:13:48 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>I've wondered for a while now.  At what point in the writing was it that you
>knew that you wouldn't return to Jeremiah even if there were a third season?

It was an incremental process.  I began the season thinking that if certain
things changed, then I could stay on, providing there was a third season (which
would have been more probable if I had gone that way)...but if certain things
did *not* change, then there was no way in god's green earth that I could stay
on beyond that point.

I think I crossed that particular rubicon about two or three episodes in....