Subject: JMS forgeries
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:26:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

Folkses --

Several usenet folks -- foremost among them Jan -- have alerted me to a number
of forgeries on Ebay...comics, posters or photos that have the worst fake
signatures I've ever seen, supposedly from me.

If you're out there buying anything that's allegedly signed by me...compare it
with what's been out there before.  And be careful...a number of JMS-fake
signatures look exactly the same, which leads me to conclude that a bunch of
them are being pumped out by the same guy.

Sometimes it's good to have a signature that looks like elvish script written
while drunk...harder to counterfeit.