JMS on Usenet

Subject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man #510 (SPOILER SPACE--BIG REVELATION)
Date: 06 Aug 2004 20:27:07 GMT
From: (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe

>Wish more people that
>straight forward.  To bad today's sensibilities can't handle it as I
>am sure follow-up will show as people getting snippy for being treated
>the same way they where treating JMS.

It's the internet rule, which I learned a long time ago.  The rule says it's
okay to say anything you want about anybody, to be as mean-spirited,
untruthful, wrong-headed, or accusative as you want, that's okay...but to
defend yourself, to say that the OTHER person is the one who's wrong...well,
that's bad form.

I've gotten used to it.

and don't send me story ideas)