From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Subject: jms at san diego comic con
To: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
Date: 7/13/2003 6:27:00 PM

Just to let folks know...I'll be doing panels and presentations only Saturday
and Sunday, and my main one-person presentation will be Saturday from 2:30 to
3:30. My only scheduled autograph session is Saturday at 3:30, and that may
well be it for the whole convention. (This will also be the last time that the
Sleeping in Light scripts, with deleted material, will be available at a
convention, to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.)