Subject: Re: ATTN: JMS - New "V"?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 04:38:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>Not to bring up old memories, but since that's what you did in your
>expansion; i.e., dig deeper into the characters, etc. how strange does
>this sound coming from Johnson, and what is your reaction to his
>statement?

It's certainly the approach I would take in his position, and did when I did my
script.  But by the same token, if someone were bringing back a show that I'd
created, I'd much prefer to be the one writing it than use somebody else's
script.

So I think it's great, he's certainly in the position to do a great job with
it, and I say good luck.