JMS on Usenet

Subject: Re: JMS: How many words?
Date: 24 May 2003 23:51:25 GMT
From: (Jms at B5)

>So, Joe.  Is that your record?  I'm betting that you know. If not, what was
>your longest in and where can I find it?

Don't know, never thought about it, never counted it.  It's something I do once
in a while for effect, because there's something nicely breathless about a
run-on sentence, and the goal is to keep it totally grammatically correct, so
it's a challenge to be sure, but I've never actually gone so far as to do a
word count.

and don't send me story ideas)